Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

China makes iPhone LCD won't work on new IOS 9.?

Hi guys,

Recently, I replaced some LCDs for our customers,I recognized that the rate customers came back to our store and complained about their Iphone keep restarting again and again. Even with customers changed their LCD very long ago, the phones acted the same way. The machines keep rebooting and some stuck on Apple logo. I have switched several vendors, but it still acted on that way. But when I put on OEM screen or OEM refurbished, it works like normally. I heard that Chinese LCDs won't work on new IOS 9.xx, I don't know if this is correct. If anyone here have the same problem. Please let us know.

Thank you very much!

Most Helpful Answer

That's an interesting issue! You should post this in our Pro talk forum and hear what other professionals have to say about it. Go to pro.ifixit.com to sign up and get access

pen3000pen will be eternally grateful.