Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Pulsing blue light and black screen are keeping it from turning on

My phone fell. The screen is not cracked however the screen is black and the blue light dims in and out. The phone charges, as indicated by the red light when plugged in. Is there any way to get it to turn on?

Plug it into your computer and see if the computer recognizes it. If it does, its just a display issue. Follow the guide to remove the screen and make sure the LCD connector is seated properly. If it is, you just need a new display.

I plugged the device into a computer (via the charger) but the computer does not recognize, or say that the phone is in.

Hey did you get it fixed? What was the problem?Same thing happened to me yesterday and i am confused.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Stacy Walton will be eternally grateful.