Battery APNs, how much is important?

Hi! I have to change the battery of my IPhone 6, and I read online many articles for choose the correct battery. I readed that the APN in IPhone 3GS are very important, because if the APNs don't match the IPhone has a lot of issues.

Now, for the IPhone 6 I don't find anything, and my question is:

Are really important the APNs in IPhone 6 or they don't create problem if they doesn't match?

@elix29 APN numbers are no longer an issue on the new iPhone's. You are okay with what you get

Thank you! :)

Usually it's just a quality issue. There are some sellers willing to sell you an Original OEM battery and then there are some that will sell you the same for cheaper that usually are just half decent copies. if you are on ebay, look for the batteries in the 15-20USD range and those are usually the good ones to get. Much lower than that then you start to run into problems with fauly battery control boards. (nothing dangerous usually though if thats what youre worried about!) I personally have not seen batteries that dont have matching APN's have an issue in particular.

Buy a batter from a reputable source like iFixit. Batteries are not the item to cheap out on. Not only because of battery life, but because the cheap ones can explode.

All batteries can explode. Cheaper ones I don't find any more hazardous. You just have to be careful when handing them because they don't have a hard outer case like a typical AA battery and they are much more susceptible to puncture damage.

Correct, any battery can explode. The main reason I don't go for the cheaper one is the quality control / reliability issue. Sometimes getting brand new instead of refurbished / used one is hard to get.

Eliseo Di Iorio will be eternally grateful.