Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Digitizer doesn't work after change. To fix I need lock and unlock.

I broke the glass of the touch panel, after it the touch panel works perfectly but I replaced it for not having the cracks on the glass.

I bought a new digitizer, I changed it and it doesn't works occasionally and freeze since that replacement. I need to press the button on the top and lock and unlock the phone (and it doesn't works every times) in order to "unfreeze" the touch panel.

Maybe I can playing or using any app, and suddenly the touch panel freezes and stop working. I need to do that process with the lock button. Is the only way to "activate" the touch panel.

I have tried 3 different new digitizer/touch panel and the same happened.

I have restored and reseted it several times. Some different original firmware tested.

I have checked the 3 contacts many times.

Everything else works perfectly on the phone.

I don't know what to do, any ideas?

Thank you so much, and sorry about my english.

you may have damaged the connector itself-check for bent pins/dirt-give it a good clean with isopropyl alcohol and try again

Thanks, I will try it this afternoon!!

I am having the same problem did you fix it?

zumarrag will be eternally grateful.