Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Broke LCD connector attachment

Hey all! So today I was simply reseating the LCD connectors because there was some screen glitchiness... and it worked! However, something went wrong with the front camera connection, as it didnt initialize, so I opened it back up to check it. Unfortunately, when I pulled up the LCD connector at the very top (the longest one), the pin on the connector itself seems to have bent. I tried simply bending it back, but eventually, it broke off. So, is a replacement for this connector possible or am I going to have to replace the whole LCD?

The widest connector is actually the digitizer ribbon cable connector. The one above or below it which is less wider is the LCD ribbon cable connector. The front camera connector is beside the two.

Most Helpful Answer

I believe that connector J2401 is part of the touch circuit. You will have to replace the LCD.

The part below should do it but you will have to move some parts from the old LCD.

iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer

Happy fixin !

iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Thanks for the reply! This is what I feared. Next time, I'll be more careful with the cables.

Bacon Gaming will be eternally grateful.