A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, first announced February 20, 2013 and released November 15, 2013.

PS4 powers on, blue pulsing light - no video output

My PS4 powers on, but I get no video output. The blue LED just slowly pulses. Tried multiple TVs and multiple HDMI cables with no effect. I tried entering Safe Mode per Sony's instructions, with no results.

Any suggestions or ideas? Thank you!!

This isn't an HDMI problem. Sony seems to tell everyone to do that no matter what their problem is. Most of the time this is a similar problem as the on and off problems that so many PS4's are plagued with. The solder pads on the APU get oxidized and create a bad connection. Sometimes it can be other things that cause it. A lot of times the washer fix will work to get them going for some amount of time:

This video will show you how to do it if you want to try it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pszuueUT...

Ryan C will be eternally grateful.