possible short-circuit malfunction screen iPhone 6

Hi, on Monday I made the repair with my iphone screen success 6, but this morning when I went to use the phone screen would not turn on anymore. I tried to take it apart and reassemble it, even to apply again my glass damaged but no phone .the result is read by iTunes (it asks me to enter the unlock code) and when I try to call the phone rings free but not response, that vibrates and the screen is always black .... and once the battery detachment and reattachment, if I press the power button of the CPU of heats without the phone turns on.

What can I do? it is possible that there may be a short circuit? if there is a solution?

if I was not clear, please contact me

Most Helpful Answer

Re-seat the connectors, maybe something just got knocked loose.

Hi ,

Try an other screen .. If The problem remains then you should visit a service center and change the backlight ic , don't worry cause the CPU always gets hot and it's normal

No it's not. The CPU gets noticeably hot when your playing a graphics and CPU intensive game.

cortapsnx will be eternally grateful.