Model A1181: 1.83, 2, 2.1, 2.13, 2.16, 2.2, or 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

Not charging, Charger light Green

Hi guys!!

Got a Macbook (mid 2007 model) that will not charge. It works off the power cord but cant charge the battery.

I charged the battery in another macbook and it works fine and holds charge. I also tried a different magsafe power adapter and same thing.

When plugged it, light turns GREEN and stays lit but in Max OSX says "Not Charging".

Tried a SMC reset no luck..

Any advice what it could be? Im looking at the DC-IN port but anyway i can narrow it down to that specifically?

Some say to clean the connector port, any recommendations with what? Qtip and nail remover?

The most common on this is the magsafe board. Here's how to fix it: MacBook Core 2 Duo Magsafe Board Replacement

Here's the part: MacBook MagSafe DC-In Board

It could be the battery connector. This happens a lot if the book was set in liquid: MacBook Core 2 Duo Battery Connector Replacement

There are two versions so check before ordering. Here's the energy star one: MacBook Battery Connector/Sleep Sensor (Energy Star)

So i just tried replacing both of those from my other macbook and i still get the "Not Charging" in the status bar.

Now im not quite sure what it could be or what it is.. It runs fine of the charger..

Im sad i did this one + Replacing MacBook Core 2 Duo Magsafe Board, try another charger and still the same symptoms :( wont charge and green light stay on. waste of time and money for my Macbook 2.4Ghz intel core 2 DUO White.

Any other solutions ?

Esad will be eternally grateful.