The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone glitches when twisting

I have an iPhone 5C it works perfectly but I noticed that when I apply just the lightest amount of force and twist the phone the screen starts to glitch but as soon as the pressure goes away it returns to normal. I've never noticed this in other iPhone 5C's. What would cause this to happen?

Has the screen been replaced before? Only thing I can think of is different quality screens from original. It could also be due to putting stress on the logic board components as I'm pretty sure the logic board will flex slightly if you try to twist the plastic housing of the phone.

Please do not force any twisting or bending motion to the phone the reason your noticing the glitchy issue is that by twisting and bending the device you may be putting stress on the ribbon cables or the backlight on the screen that glitch is essentially a controlled short being created between the backlight and the digitizer

CAB will be eternally grateful.