Released June 2012, Model A1278. Intel processor with Turbo Boost, Up to 512 MB DDR5 Video RAM

Mac wont recognize internal hard drive.

Hello guys.

I am a newbie here. I am having a strange problem. When try to turn on the computer, a folder inside a question mark pops up. It wont boot. I access recovery page and when I want to re-install OS, it doesn’t recognize the disk so that I cannot proceed. I thought there is a problem with sata cable and I put another disk from my windows pc and it recognizes it.. I try to access to mac's harddisk via usb adapter with different computers I cannot access the datas since it has different file system but when I connect harddisk via usb to mac it normally boots and I can access desktop. I have mac os x el capitan is installed and my mac is a pro from mid 2012. Any help and recommendations is appreciated. Thx in advance.

First take it to an Apple ASP. Apple is replacing defective Hard Drive/ IR cables on this model for free.

hello

you can try to install a MacOS operating system on a USB flash drive and boot from that system or its recovery partition to repair the hdd and permissions.

or create a usb key with a few live ubuntu to repair the disk.

the problem I think he's in a corruption of that seen on other PCs disk system file is readable

nazimbilir93 will be eternally grateful.