Released June 2012, Model A1278. Intel processor with Turbo Boost, Up to 512 MB DDR5 Video RAM

Mac wont recognize internal hard drive.

Hello guys.

I am a newbie here. I am having a strange problem. When try to turn on the computer, a folder inside a question mark pops up. It wont boot. I access recovery page and when I want to re-install OS, it doesn’t recognize the disk so that I cannot proceed. I thought there is a problem with sata cable and I put another disk from my windows pc and it recognizes it.. I try to access to mac's harddisk via usb adapter with different computers I cannot access the datas since it has different file system but when I connect harddisk via usb to mac it normally boots and I can access desktop. I have mac os x el capitan is installed and my mac is a pro from mid 2012. Any help and recommendations is appreciated. Thx in advance.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

First take it to an Apple ASP. Apple is replacing defective Hard Drive/ IR cables on this model for free.

hello

you can try to install a MacOS operating system on a USB flash drive and boot from that system or its recovery partition to repair the hdd and permissions.

or create a usb key with a few live ubuntu to repair the disk.

the problem I think he's in a corruption of that seen on other PCs disk system file is readable

nazimbilir93 will be eternally grateful.