outside ribbon part question

My dad is trying to refurbish his Mercedes W123, he is trying to get the nickel ribbon that is on the outside replaced, any suggestions on how to do it, where we can find one or how it is properly called to look ?

thank you in advance for your help

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0


Hello, this is not enough information. Nickle ribbon? Do you mean the shiny metal strip(s) that run around the car? Around the windows? FYI if you are referring to those, they are actually anodized aluminium. If you are talking about those, you'll need to tell us which one(s) he needs to replace.


Add a comment