Repair guides and support for tablets manufactured by ProScan.

Can't remember password on a proscan tablet

how to reset password on proscan tblet

I have a proscan tablet plt7100g 8gb and I can't remember my password please guide me through

i have pressed the power and reset at the same time and nothing happens

The only tiny hole other than the reset button on the back is the mic. And I tried both and nothing happens. Please please please.......help me

can not remember password..would like to cance out the password and turn on and off when using

icant open my proscan tablette no password.

=== Update (06/01/2017) ===

my tablette don,t accepte my password to open

Most Helpful Answer

1. Turn the power off.

2. Find the tiniest RESET hole on the side of the tablet next to the micro USB charger port and use a paper clip or similar tool to click it, press gently the RESET button in the hole. While you are pressing the reset button press and hold the Power button also until the Proscan logo comes up and the Android robot is displaying on the screen. (Note this is not the RESET hole on the back of the device.)

3. Release the Power and the reset button.

4. To get into the Android recovery menu you have to click it push it down again the tiny little RESET button in the hole and the POWER button together. Keep pushing the two buttons until the recovery menu displayed.

5. To highlight the options use the paper clip and press the RESET button to move down the highlighter bar until you get to Wipe data / Factory Reset. Press the POWER key to get in the next menu.

6. Move the bar again using the reset button and highlight Yes -- delete all data and press the POWER button.

WARNING

If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.

on the side of the tablet next to the USB port are two holes: one for charger (marked DC.5v)and the other for ear buds. using the reset port on the back does not result in any of the actions you describe.

The Tablet has to be completely off before you begin. And make sure you hold the reset and power at the same time til you see ythe android logo then release both. then press both again until recovery menu comes up.

That did not work I tired that all

Press power button and volume up bottom at same time for 5 sec. Release and the factory rest screen comes up. It's an excellent tutorial on YouTube. I kept trying what jay on said but it did not work on my tablet.

Finally, this works! I'll make a note of this one. Seems each proscan has different button setup. Many thanks. Bob

That work for me Thank u

You are very welcome.

So helpful!! Thank you!

i have a proscan android tablet but forgoton password can you help

I forgot the patter on my proscan tablet can't get in too

Cannot remember password. Little green gun asking for password. Don't know

Hi this was my brother fire tablet I forget the oassword can you help me plese

hi this was my brother I do not rember the password can you help me

can somebody help me please I forgot my password

Can’t remember my passcode

My solution to this problem is that we could write down our password and have the paper where we will remember and it can't be found easily by others.

I can't get into my. Proscan I forgot my password because I did not have it for a long time.the end

Who to opan my proscan tablat

I am not addastand what should I do now

Samboby please help I am problem now I am forget my password

I forgot my username and my password to my tablet , so is there a way I can unlock.

Manuel Jackson will be eternally grateful.