The Xbox One Model 1698 Wireless Controller was released by Microsoft in 2015 alongside Model 1697. It has more features than a basic controller, such as, removable thumbsticks and metal D-Pad buttons. The controller is primarily designed for use on a console, but it can also be used as a PC controller.

Why my Rs (right stick) button is not working

My right stick stopped functioning for some reason on my xbox one, and even xbox doesnt even know hoe to fix the $@$*, for some sort of reason my elite controllers right stick appears to be un mapped at all settings, and it doesnt work at all when playing games

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same issue and after further investigation I found out I had accidentally turned on the xbox magnifier setting at some point (lol). To fix the issue:

1. Hold the xbox button until the menu pops up asking you to either turn off the console or the controller.

2. Press the back button to turn off the "Magnifier" setting.

3. Try your game again.

4. Enjoy!

Wow I glad you posted this I canf believe I thought it was my remote . But you were right it the magnifier was on

asureshot96 will be eternally grateful.