How much amount will charge to fix power buttom

Hello.

I have just purchase IPhone 4s from China. Actually, I am not using so much this Iphone4s but the power button is not working fine. So, how much amount will be charge to fixit it fine. And one more thing my Pc files , Photo and video did not transferring to IPhone by copy paste and dragging, There shows: This Device has either stopped OR Disconnected IPhone. Therefore, can you fix both problem of my IPhone 4s.? Please if you can fix both problem then I will come to you. Where is repairs address.? Thank you.

Krishna Acharya.

krishnanath_acharya@hotmail.com

This question was migrated from http://meta.ifixit.com/Answers.

@krishna_acharya ifixit does not do repairs. Here you can get parts and guides to help you fix your phone by yourself.

Confused on this " one more thing my Pc files , Photo and video did not transferring to IPhone by copy paste and dragging, " you need iTunes to do that. The power button could be an issue with the button itself or the power flex. Take a look at these guides and see if you can tackle that job by yourself.

krishna Nath will be eternally grateful.