This instant camera from Fujifilm now boasts a slimmer and lighter body than previous revisions. The Mini 8 helps the photographer by alerting them the recommended aperture. It also has a High-Key flash mode which helps the photographer attain soft portraits for a stunning look.

InstaX mini 8 won't take pictures and all orange lights are on

Hi. I have the instax mini 8 Polaroid camera. I went to use it for the 4th time and all of a sudden it doesn't work. When turned on all the orange lights are on the dial not just one, there's a red light by the screen viewer and it won't take any pics. How do I fix this? I emailed Fuji film and they didn't answer

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

So my film cartridge was stuck and I has to use a knife to push it out by the edges. You're going to need to force it out and wiggle it. Once the cartridge is out, the black sheet is going to be kinda hanging out so I just pulled it out because it was the source of the problem. Be sure to place the cartridge back in its slot AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !! Next I replaced the batteries and TA-DA !! The camera is fixed !! Though the first picture was a Dud, the next came out just fine ! I hope this helps !

bro pls help, i already eject the catridge and the black sheet too. then i dont know what should i do next

You should change the batteries and it's worked 4 me

Thank u @rubengarcia this saved me from ours of stress

Remove the film pack and use a new one. There is a good chance somethings wrong with that film pack you have in camera.

the same happens to me. but when i try to take the film pack its stuck

will i be able to reuse the film pack that i removed?

Hi, we had the same issue with the Instax mini 8 andblinking lights and we could get this out by using a sisser and knife.the problem is that the last picture was hanging and this was caused by the small silver item in the right corner when you open it. After we removed the last casette to put a new one in this silver item did not get back to the right corner but was about 1cm above.We solved this by putting the old empty casette in it, pushed the button to make a picture and then removed the old casette again, now it was solved , the silver item was back in the right corner again and after installing a new casette it was working perfectly again. Good luck

I have the same problem: the silver thing is stuck. But I tried putting my old empty cassette in but I can't put it back because the silver thing is still up. Do you know how to solve this?

what is silver thing? i can't find it and i dont know :(

All i did was remove the pack of film that was in which was a little bit hard and then replaced the batteries with fresh batteries that have never been used and it printed out the picture that was stuck and it has been working great sence ALSO If you do n8t understand anyof these look up it up on youtube and go to Almondjoy Alica. I watched her and fixed it right away. I hope you can fix your camera. Good Luck

i have the same problem too :(. i was eject the catridge and take the hanging film out, so what should i do? i dont know what is the silver thing when i opened my instax [i dont know where is it, somebody help me please :'(]. then i lost my 10 films :'.

same!! please help

Change the batteries, this happened to me too and I thought it was broken! Once I changed them, it worked again.

Ally moore will be eternally grateful.