How can I unlock my ZTE Valet Phone after too many attempts?

My phone locked up after too many pattern attempt. It appears that I cannot unlock the phone by signing in with my Google Account, due to the fact that my wi fi was turned off when it locked up. I would like to unlock my phone if at all possible while preserving my personal data.

plss how to unlock no more attempts zte maven z812

it can be unlocked ...but you might loss your data

So what is your solution to my problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

How to unlock ZTE with too many attempts?

whats your model number ?

My model number is Z665C

have you tried the hard reset ?

I have the same problem and I've found the phone has to be HARD reset, I may take mine to geek squad, where they can do the reset and download the info needed for the phone to work. ALL data will be gone including data that came with the phone. You may be able to find and downland on your computer data needed for your phone to operate after the hard reset. I'm not an electronics person and really don't have the time to all of this myself much less find the operational hard data for this particular phone. I may just get a new phone and save the headache!!!

Factory reset doesn't work especially without wifi... Where you hold the power button and volume up button down at the same time......you can try that and if it does nothing the above applies . Good Luck,

PS factory reset and hard reset are different....factory resets your phone back to the way it was when you first bought it, hard reset earases EVERYTHING on your phone.....

Myles Munoz will be eternally grateful.