The Samsung Galaxy J2 is an Android smartphone that was released in November of 2016.

My phone is not turning on.

my phone's battery was down while i was talking through it. suddenly phone switched off . i connected this to charger but it was showing nothing on phone screen. till now it's not charging , not turning on too.please suggest what to do now.

Thanks. I have fixed it! I pressed volume, home and power button together. It is working now. Thanks again !!

sir it is a battery problem if u change the battery then it will be fixed

volume means? + or -

Betary ok but no trun

I try this but no on

I also have a problem my Samsung galaxy j2 does not want to install anything how can this be fixed

Do you charge the phone for around an hour. If no, try it and see how.

If yes, try to press volume up, home button, power at the same time. This works for my s7 edge that have the same issue with you. If nothing comes on, try to press volume up and power at the same time.

Also try to replace your battery, a dead battery may cause phone not to boot.

Still no response? Maybe your logic board maybe dead. If yes, return your device ASAP before the warranty is void.

Warranty void already? You should run out of luck, you can't fix it anymore. Because normal users can't do it

Now i what to do

scratch keys on battery points. it's carbon problem.

work for me.

If you have a removable battery then just open the back cover, take out the battery, and reinsert and restart. This solves the problem. Probably there is something wrong with the battery.

but its happening frequently

My phoan is not format

do the planetary devastation techniques !!! just try to throw your phone in the 13th floor building and put in your refrigerator in 7-days. then try to roll over under the wheel of 10 wheeler truck. then pray. keep calm .. and sleep about 8-10 hours, then smile very wide.. and everything will be fine after 10 yeaRS,

Udita Mandal will be eternally grateful.