My phone is not turning on.

my phone's battery was down while i was talking through it. suddenly phone switched off . i connected this to charger but it was showing nothing on phone screen. till now it's not charging , not turning on too.please suggest what to do now.

Thanks. I have fixed it! I pressed volume, home and power button together. It is working now. Thanks again !!

sir it is a battery problem if u change the battery then it will be fixed

volume means? + or -

Betary ok but no trun

I try this but no on

Do you charge the phone for around an hour. If no, try it and see how.

If yes, try to press volume up, home button, power at the same time. This works for my s7 edge that have the same issue with you. If nothing comes on, try to press volume up and power at the same time.

Also try to replace your battery, a dead battery may cause phone not to boot.

Still no response? Maybe your logic board maybe dead. If yes, return your device ASAP before the warranty is void.

Warranty void already? You should run out of luck, you can't fix it anymore. Because normal users can't do it

Now i what to do

scratch keys on battery points. it's carbon problem.

work for me.

If you have a removable battery then just open the back cover, take out the battery, and reinsert and restart. This solves the problem. Probably there is something wrong with the battery.

Udita Mandal will be eternally grateful.