A large smartphone by LG, released in fall 2014. The LG boasts a Quad HD IPS display and a 13-megapixel camera.

Phone gets stuck on LG logo start up screen and flashes repeatedly?

My LG G3 switched off by itself and the battery was at 50%. It now will not switch on. The LG logo start up screen comes on for a second then it goes black and does this repeatedly. The same thing happens when i charge it. The charging icon appears and then flashes on and off. I am not concerned about the phone. What I do want to know it how can I retrieve my photos?

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

Try to put the phone in download mode and see if it stays on. If it does not stay on then the motherboard is messed up, if it does then you might have to get the LG repaired or Resetted. might be ablet o save data.

How to enter download mode on G3

You must switch off the device to start the process.

Then press and hold the “Volume Up” and connect the USB cable from phone to PC.

Use the original USB cable. Because, other device’s cable may not be detected in the Computer. So, only we recommend it to use the original one that you got it when you bought the phone.

Wait for the driver installation on PC.

Then you will get the download mode screen in your phone.

That’s it.

Thanks for your reply. I have not got the original cable, I have to go and get one but I used another cable and the download mode screen came on but then started flashing on and off. Will it make a difference if I use the original cable?

how to get phone unstuck on logo

Guys, A friendly reminder that this user was deleted and will not respond. @jc9464 I recommend you ask a new question. if you want tips on asking a good question, I made a guide: How to Ask a Question

I have a LG premiere when I turn it on the screen keeps flashing the start up screen. Like when it's brand new and it ask what laungues and stuff I try to power it off and it won't. I try and hold all 3 buttons down to do a reboot and it won't. It's fully charged. I've took the battery out and tried resetting it that way. When I have it off and charging the screen doesn't blink. Please help I've drove my self crazy. There's not a don't or scratch one on the phone looks like it just came outta the box! Thanks in advance

Deleted will be eternally grateful.