How much does it cost to get my screen replaced; local ifixit?

I live about 10 minutes from a local mall with an ifixit stand in the middle of it. How much do you think it would cost to get the screen replaced? And do you believe that I could pay in old iPhones that are good to use for parts that I personally don't use anymore? Thanks in advance

I guess you could take the price of buying a screen here as a reference. And selling off old iPhones for parts that depends on them I can't really tell if they are going to buy them or not.

The mall kiosk using the name iFixit has a 99,9 % chance of not being affiliated with this iFixit. @kaykay

Where is it located?

Thanks for the head's up @mayer

Hmmmm , if you buy a fresh new one on ebay it wont go higher than 25 bucks , you can compare prices then decide to buy at ifix or online, plus dont think about a dead phone to extract its component its gamble

officialcaritbh will be eternally grateful.