Speaker has suddenly stopped connecting to all my devices.

I have connected to my phone, tablet and computer in the past with the UE Mini Boom without any issues, it has now stopped connecting to all devices. I have read that to solve this problem you hold the - volume down with the on/off button until it makes a sound and it should resolve, however my speaker has a slide across on/off button so I"m unable to perform this.

I have also run application to see if there are any updates required which there wasn't.

Cheers

Lynda

Most Helpful Answer

In case the original poster checks back on this 8 months later, or anyone else has the same problem:

I had the same problem, and was able to hard-reset my UE Mini Boom by switching it on, and holding down the 'Bluetooth' and 'Volume Down' buttons.

After 5–10 seconds the speaker made a sound effect (different from its usual on/off/pairing noises). I then turned off the speaker using the switch at the back, turned it back on, made my iPhone 'forget' the speaker (Settings > Bluetooth > My Devices > UE MINI BOOM > "i" symbol > Forget This Device), and was then able to re-pair it as a new speaker.

realmehypno will be eternally grateful.