The wi-fi only version of Apple's iPad Air, model number A1474. Available in Space Gray or Silver, it packs the custom A7 processor and ships in 16, 32, 64, and 128 GB configurations.

Can't restore ipad; stuck in recovery mode

So i had a jailbroken ipad air on ios 7.X.X

I decided to un-jailbreak it and restore it to ios 9.X.X.

I waited for the update to download then when it started extracting software itunes came up with an error-

"Could not restore".

Then my ipad got stuck in an infinite recovery mode cycle.

That is whenever i would reboot it it would always come up in recovery mode.

When i tried to restore it in DFU mode all i would get was ERROR:3004.

I have literally tried everything.

Would be great if someone could help

That's why I don't really like iTunes or iCloud. I've been stuck by similar case while restoring my iPhone via iTunes or iCloud backup. And sometimes even I managed to restore, something was missing. So now when I need to restore my device, I would like to use a secured iPhone data transfer tool. First I use this app to backup my device to the computer, which means I can transfer everything from my iDevice to PC, including contacts, call history, SMS messages, WhatsApp, notes, calendar events, photos, videos, music files, Safari bookmarks, etc. With the backup on PC, I can restore the device whenever I want by using the iPhone data transfer app because it allows me to transfer everything back on to the iOS device.

GamingORB will be eternally grateful.