Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

iPhone 6 on/off loop

I dindt want my iphone to be jailbroken mor so i factory resetet it. it went out off battery and when i charged it it just turining on and off evry 5-10 seconds.... help?

Plug it into the laptop/pc, then put it into dfu mode. Should prompt a restore

Press and hold both the sleep/wake and the Home button until the screen goes black. Release the sleep/wake button but continue holding the Home button for about 20 seconds. After about 20 seconds, you should see your iPhone pop up in iTunes in recovery mode, asking for a restore. Your iPhone LCD should remain black

if it is a bug then idk, but it could be a physical issue with the battery not being plugged into the whatamacallit. my iphone 6 had the battery shaking around in it, and it would show the apple logo then turn off over and over. i took it apart, held the the thing that the battery connects to against the battery connector, and tried it again, and it worked. so try that.

oliunited will be eternally grateful.