Battery drains quickly and behaves weirdly after replacement
I replaced my old battery since my phone seemed to drain quicker and quicker but now the battery life is even worse.
- Before the battery could last a day with light to moderate use
- Now the battery drains within 4 hours with moderate use
- My phone will randomly shut down with plenty of battery left (today it happened at 38%). Afterwards I can turn it on again and sometimes use it for extended periods of time
- If I plug in the charger after this battery percentage will drop while charging before increasing
- If I plug it in at ~1% battery percentage will often immediately jump up to 20+%
- The phone does not become any hotter than usual during normal use or while charging
- I also changed the screen shortly after which could have something to do with it but I had a lot of the same issues with the previous screen as well (not original)
Any idea what could be the cause of this?
Is this a good question?