Can anyone bypass passcode without Siri?

Does anyone know how to bypass passcode on iPhone 6, using Siri hack? We recently had a family member pass, and would like to get into phone to have his pics and msgs and whatnot. He must've disabled Siri feature on lock screen. Can't do reset, because we'd lose everything. Help!!

I'd call Apple. You may need a copy of the death certificate or a letter Testamentary and the request made by the executor.

Most Helpful Answer

It is not possible.

The data inside is encrypted using the passcode itself, no passcode, no data.

my condolences. there is no bypass/Hack for passcode ... we have all seen these on youtube but in my eyes its all fake .... the passcode is there to protect your data, without the passcode you are SOL :( as not even apple can help in this case. do you know at least the iCloud account and password, as you may be able to access the info from iCloud.com

Sean Jordan will be eternally grateful.