Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

"no SIM, or SIM error" when sending calls. Text and Data works.

This morning, i recieved a text requesting a call back. upon trying i recieved this message "No SIM, or SIM error". My texting and data is working fine so this confuses me. Could it be an APN issue?

Well, i feel dumb. Im using an unlocked Sprint device on T-Mobile network. Switched the network from CDMA/LTE to GSM/UMTS and its working fine.

Ok i was having the same problem, followed this advice and now it's working. HOWEVER, I can't use LTE. What's going on here?

Because the GSM / UMTS setting does not support LTE.

Device limitation issue due to frequency band support. That's why I go for international models of phones to avoid issues like this.

"NO SIM, or SIM ERROR" is noted in red on my 2nd hand Sprint provider phone.

Voicemail - Call or Message are the only choices that come up on the phone.

I am Canadian who bought on Ebay a Samsung Galaxy S6 LTE and the home company is Sprint from United States. Everything else seems to be working right now but the when a call goes to the cell, it goes strictly to a voicemail that is not retrievable.

The phone does not show as the Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_7Gvl1X...

The green screen on this video does not even come up on the phone.

Anthony Messer will be eternally grateful.