Motorola Moto G3 comes with a 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels and is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. It also packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.

Screen / LCD digitizer replacement - parts for android 6.0

Hi - I've seen lots of answers and videos for this, but I am struggling to source a new glass screen and LCD complete assembly that would be compatible with android 6.0 (some of the comments on Amazon state they do not work for example)

Second option is to get a spares original phone, but they are more expensive than the aftermarket options. Any sources for parts?

Quick follow up...

So I went ahead and contacted Witrigs about part number SKU: 111329. They checked it for me before ordering and said it was OK. I got some 12mm Mammoth Power grip double-sided tape (cut into 4mm strips) and fitted the new screen last week. It works 100% fine and near-original waterproof.

I also added a Tempered glass screen and had an issue with the proximity sensor sending the the screen black when making phone call (common problem) , but quickly sorted this by going into the Settings>Accessibility and ticking the 'power button to end call' option. Reboot the phone and then the sensor re-calibrates. Works fine now.

Daniel Jackson will be eternally grateful.