The Nobis NB09 9” is a lightweight, portable internet tablet, released on January 17th, 2014.

Why is my nobis tablet stuck on the nobis emblem screen?

My nobis tablet is frozen at the nobis emblem screen and won't go past it I've tried everything from rebooting it and factory resetting it and it still doesn't go past the nobis emblem screen what do I do to fix the problem?

If your up for a little soldering you can try removing the battery for a while . This will cause the memory to clear and let it have a clean boot cycle. Whatever problem was causing the tablet to not boot will erased. However if its a hardware issue it will do the same thing after the mem wipe. This guild will help you tear down nd remove the battery .

Android Tablet Nobis NB09 Battery Replacement

Hope this helps

It did not help mine one bit. I removed the wires leading from the battery to the board, pressed the power button several times, and after 1 hour I re-soldered the battery wires to the board. It is still hung up.

@hazycrazy You may have no other option than to do a factory reset

I have done all of this even after the factory reset it stays stuck on the go logo.. Does anyone have any ideas or advice for the next step

It's because the Nobis Tablet has a defect that causes the on board memory to short out and will not allow the system to boot. Best solution is to use it for target practice.

Umm thanks hope this works!!

i just got a nobis 9 Dual tablet PC friend and everything that goes with it aswell and the frist day it was fine but the next day it start and went to GO and never left the spot at all and need help on it and what i can do aswell thank you from mary

Jeffrey Smith will be eternally grateful.