Repairs for most tablet computers. Because of their small size and frequent use of adhesive, tablet repair is often more involved than laptop repair.

I have an IT tablet

How much will it cost for an IT tablet screen repair

the tablet will not turn on off off and the tablet is not wanting to hold charge and I need to see if I can get it fixed it is under warrinty so I need to know what I need to do so I can get it taken care of plz can you help me

@dale There should be something on the companys website about warranty info and stuff.

The folks at iFixit don't do repairs. They try to supply parts for a lot of electronic device and do a lot of guides to help the world be able to repair their own devices. There may be a guide for your tablet but we have to know the specifics of exactly which one it is. There may or may not be a guide. This forum is manned by volunteers who attempt to assist in finding you answers. Not iFixit employees.

This link might help you to find your model: Tablet Repair

Michaela will be eternally grateful.