Screen swapping on iPhone 6

I have a gold iPhone 6 and a black one can I swap the screens. And how much would I fix it charge to do this? Normally for a screen repair do they charge for the new screen or the repair or is it half and half?

Also, if you do the screen swap on your own you have to remember to swap the homekeys aswell as they marry them selves to the device. You will loose idtouch function if you don't. You also stand a chance of getting locked out of the device indefinitely after hard resets. Good luck

Basically what you need to do when swapping the screens over is to keep the home button on the same iPhone as like dwales89 said the home button module for touchID is linked to the board.

You don't need to unscrew anything from the front display assembly except for the home button key area.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

ifixit doesn't do repairs, they sell you tools and parts and you do it yourself.

Theres an ifixit kiosk at my local mall and they do repairs.

alexstearns09 will be eternally grateful.