Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone 3GS won't show in iTunes

I have an iPhone 3GS that isn't showing up in iTunes. I'm assuming that the drivers for the 3GS is missing thats why it isn't detecting it. I have the latest version of iTunes installed. Does any one know how I could get it to show? By the way I'm on a Mac

Try this option. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095

If you use a Mac

Hold down the Option key, click the Apple menu, and choose System Information or System Report.

Select USB from the list on the left.

If you see your iPhone, iPad, or iPod under USB Device Tree, uninstall third-party security software. If not, contact contact Apple Support.

If you use a Windows PC

Open Device Manager by following the steps for the version of Windows that you have:

Windows 10: Click the search box in the bottom-left corner, type Device Manager, and press enter. In the list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.

Windows 8: Swipe in from the screen's right edge. Tap Search and enter Device Manager, then tap Device Manager. If asked, enter your password. In the list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.

Windows 7: Click > Control Panel > System and Maintenance > Device Manager.‌ If asked, enter your password. In the list under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, find the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.

Even if you can't find the Apple driver, follow the steps below based on what you see or don't see.

CAB will be eternally grateful.