The PlayStation 3 Slim is the second version of the PS3 video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released September 1, 2009.

ps3 wont boot. not the ylod. after reflowing. and before.

. have u seen a ps3 turn on then of half a minute later? if so. i tried hard reset. only beeped once then cut off. is my ps3 bricked? i no its not yellow ring of death.

it turns on then off a half a minute later.

cant even get to boot screen i had a e3 hooked to it. is was on standby. lights going back and forth. then fan speeded up really fast so i pulled harddrive out. i think i had e3 on clip backward

Well first off pulling the HD out while the system is on is just stupid of you.

Sounds like the power supply. Either that or the motherboard is screwed.

Replacing the PSU will help. Although these things happen for a reason, so something killed it. If you can get it back up and running I strongly recommend that you back up your ps3.

I would like to state that reflowing has a chance of failing. I advise people to reball instead of reflowing.

Could it be bricked?

tennesseestud37663 will be eternally grateful.