iPhone 6 screen is unresponsive after screen replacement

After replacing the screen on my iPhone, my phone turned on as normal but the screen was unresponsive. I tried sliding the screen to enter my passcode but it only moved over very slightly. I then held the home button to try and use Siri but that only prompted the numbers pad to enter my passcode. When trying the enter my passcode, the only numbers that were responding to my touch were 1 and 4.

I already tried restoring my phone and that didn't help. Any solutions or recommendations?

yeah, you either have a bad connection or you got a bad replacement part. based on your description, the digitizer isn't working properly. Make sure the connectors are flat before attempting to connect them to the phone. Do not force them. They should go on pretty easily. they are very flexible and if the person who replaced the screen pushedin the middle, it could have bent up the outside connectors and they are not making good connection. sort of like a "U". push on both ends and then the middle to connect. If that doesn't work, try another screen. If that works, then you know the replacement part is bad.

I have the same issues. Except with no touch at all. I even try different screens and then the original and still nothing! I've seen this happen way too much... why?!

My guess either damaged touch screen FPC ribbon cable connector on logic board, liquid damage or touch IC gone bad.

Sounds about right. its on a 6 plus not a 6. It should just stop working though :(

It has touchscreen disease

We are having the same issue new screen phone sometimes works and then stops responding any clues. Thanks

Jesus Vargas will be eternally grateful.