Can you replace the 6s home button + FPS?

I am posting to ask if I can replace the iphone 6s home button with an apple orignal home button and still have the finger print scanner working? is this possible?

thanks

No. The touch ID on the home button is linked to the logic board. Using a different one will not allow the fingerprint functionality to work. Original or not, they are linked by a identifier.

okay, and are the 6 and 6s home buttons different or the same?

Different...

Well I tore a home button cable so I guess that the phone will never have touch ID again :(

Like Ben said, the touch ID is linked to the logic board. The only way of getting it back or a new one is to go to apple store and have them repair so they can link the two components together with their software. otherwise the iphone wont have a Touch ID as you said.

ZsTech will be eternally grateful.