4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

My iPhone SE Stuck at 1%.

I replaced the LCD/Digitizer on a broken iPhone SE. I was not able to test it before the repair due to the screen not working. Now the phone reads that the battery is at 1% and it will stay on until the battery drains. I have tried a different battery. Any ideas on what to do next or what the problem might be?

You could not test it before the new screen and even a new battery made no difference. If the Date/Time suggestion above does not work, it sounds like whatever caused the screen damage also damaged the logic board. You could have caused some Pry Damage or damaged an FPC connector during your repair.

Could you somehow fully charge a battery (in another 5S or SE) and then install it in the device? That would help you understand if the problem is charging related or elsewhere. Charging problems are usually related to a Tristar IC being defective or PRY / FPC damage mentioned above.

This is a difficult repair and unless you have the proper equipment or experience, I would recommend that you find a repair shop that can do micro-soldering repairs.

Well idk if there is much you can do but the problem is is that your battery is fried and it needs to be plugged in every time you use it...believe me it happened to me too

Most Helpful Answer

Make sure that your iPhone’s data and Wi-Fi are on and connected

Open Settings -> General -> Date & Time

Toggle the switch for Set Automatically Off and On again. The switch will turn gray, then green.

Date & Time - iOS

Restart the iPhone by holding down the Sleep/Wake and Home button until you see the Apple logo

Once your device has restarted you should see the battery icon back to normal. Some users have also said that simply messing around with the date and time can also temporarily fix the error. Simply, toggle Set Automatically ON/OFF multiple times, or switch time zones as well.

Well I don't think there is too much you can do but I know the problem...your battery is fried..,now my battery is fried too and I have to plug oh in every time I use it

Michael will be eternally grateful.