The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Foggy screen after some using

Hi guys,

I have a problem with my girlfriend's iP 5C. After some time of using Facebook, Safari etc apps screen goes very bright and "foggy". Also some dark spots appears and I can see shadows of icons on the background. The problem occurs once a day but also it disappears randomly - either when she continues browsing web or she leaves phone locked on the couch. Phone was bought second-hand and I am not sure if display is original. There are photos in link below. Do you have any idea what it might me?

http://imgur.com/a/N55n0

Bad quality screen. Only thing I can say is try reseating the front panel connectors for the front display assembly on the logic board upper half or replace the screen.

How to unplug and replug them using this guide:

iPhone 5c Display Assembly Replacement

Replacement part: iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer

Guide to replacing it: iPhone 5c Front Panel Replacement

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Image
iPhone 5c Display Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 5c Display Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate5 - 20 minuti

iPhone 5c Front Panel Image

Guide

iPhone 5c Front Panel Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate30 minutos - 1 hora

It's definitely LCD issue, typical burn-in.

There is a lot of copy quality screens on market. Some of them are very poor. It's also common if you don't have autolock set. It's very important to buy always best quality LCD. If you want to buy original - only refurbished is available.

Michal will be eternally grateful.