I tried to root my phone now it won't turn on period

I am able to get into the reboot screen and into the downloading screen but I cannot get into the actual phone don't know what to do can you guys help

Probably the system software needs to be restored via Samsung Kies or downloaded firmware off Sammobile.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi

download a official rom from the site ..and install it back to normal..then try again!

http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry/-Fi...

Ray

Heading text* # Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. **)

a nice cut and paste but doesn't tell really how to fix it, your answer is to vague

How to root of galaxy core prime g361h

just install king root app in your pc and you can do root process in your mobile

I have read so many posts on how to root my zte paragon phone and I still can't get it to root!! It says "Install blocked" error code #0x1516EA. ( I also checked to make sure the "unknown sources:" check box was checked ). The programs I used were: SecureSU zip, Root King, Official TWRP, bootleader and the bootleader unlocking app. And some how during all this, the homescreen on my phone went nuts for awhile just flickering and scrolling different pictures and wording and no matter what I did, nothing helped. It finally stopped on one particular screenshot which starts out half of the size of the screen and cascades smaller and smaller into the screen. I can use the phone somewhat, I have to slide all of the images together and then I can move it up or down to be able to read what is behind pile of"clutter", very annoying! Can anyone please help, whether it's one of my problems or all of them I would APPRECIATE any and all comments. (except rude or lewd comments, then you will be reported). Thank you!

Download Samsung Smart Switch. Once installed, on top of the tab you will find a "more" option. The first option would be to process an "emergency software recovery".

spetland001 will be eternally grateful.