Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Replacement

Hello Everyone,

My Marshall Stanmore Speaker's Bluetooth has stopped working. Its a very strange issue that I am facing. I have been using it for last 6 months . But suddenly its bluetooth has stopped working. Please check the video for more reference.

https://youtu.be/eAaJQEYqtDc

I couldn't send it to Marshal care as I dont have the bill with me, because I bought it on Ebay and the seller isnt providing me any bill.

I will be thankful to anyone who can guide me how to fix it.

Most Helpful Answer

I have the same problem on a 2 year old Stanmore. The warranty is 1 year and the Best Buy receipt is long gone anyway. Mine acts a little different in that the Bluetooth led stays on solid. It never blinks as in pairing mode and no devices see the speaker anymore. I contacted Marshall online and they offered an authorization number for UnitedRadio that would repair for free. I would be responsible for shipping back and forth. I've since decided to get a 20 dollar Bluetooth audio adapter from Amazon and attach to the RCA inputs on the Stanmore. This is working fine for me and I'll live with this for the time being. Still disappointed the 400 dollar Stanmore broke after 2 years.

John

This option didn't work for what was wrong with mine. I opted to try for the repair after reading this comment, was about $80 shipping both ways, and I just got it back and am blasting Avicii right now. Thanks for posting your info!

Mine isn't working, either. Curious to know ... Does it work with an audio plug? Mine doesn't.

Read my new comment below! Info on how to get it fixed, but it will cost you about $80 or so.

Hey William,

My Marshall Stanmore, one of the ones from that first batch years ago, also broke randomly after about a year, year and half of use. Bluetooth or aux-in just gave the tiniest faintest whisper of sound if you placed your ear up next to it, something was clearly busted, and the local speaker repair shop didn't know how to fix it.

If you were like me and held onto your speaker as a pretty paperweight, they now offer a fix! It's considered a free out-of-warranty repair, but you WILL have to pay for shipping both ways. Ended up costing me about $80USD total.

Go to: https://support.marshallheadphones.com/h...

and submit a repair request. You'll then have to answer some questions, and send a photo of the serial number to them, with which they will verify if it "qualifies" for a repair.

Then there are some specific instructions about how to pack and ship it to their repair center, and once the repair is done (about two weeks time for me) they will send you an invoice to pay for the return shipping.

I'm beyond glad I held onto it for the last 2.5 years now, just got it back and it is working and sounding beautifully!

cindychu where did you ship it from, I'm located in Canada. Afraid to wonder the cost.

William Finch will be eternally grateful.