The LG Optimus Exceed 2 features a 4.5 inch WVGA display and a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor.

How to recover text messages from a dead/powerless device

I have an LG optimus Exceed 2 that won't even register a charger on it. I have videos and text messages that can't be replaced is there anyway that I can recover them and somehow if possible transfer them over to my new phone?

The battery died then I tried plugging it in to charge it and it's not even picking up that it's charging.

@kyla123 replace the battery with a new one. there should at least be enough power to access your phone to get to the files you need to retrieve. you want to check your charging cable as well as the charging port. Make sure that there are no bend pins or debris in the connector. If all that looks good, you may have to replace the port and check the board for failed charging components. For that you will at least have to have the schematic and a multimeter. I'd start with a new battery.

A new logic board may make your phone useful again, but you will not get your files back. Those are stored on memory IC's on your board.

@oldturkey03. Where can I get a new battery for it? The charger and charging port is in good shape it works for this current phone. If I buy a new battery for it should it charge up? The texts I would have to screenshot( I don't know if there is a way to send those over to this phone) and my Bluetooth on the LG OPTIMUS has stopped working.

@kyla123 ebay has the cheapest ones. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/28172762392... there might be another way but it would require you to have access to a 3.8V charger. you can connect a separate charger to your + and - connector and charge the battery outside your phone. Do not try this if you are unsure since it could cause fire hazard and personal injury.

Generally speaking, the deleted contacts were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them and get them back on computer before they were covered by new data. You should stop saving new data to your phone and find an app to help.

how to recover lost lg text messages

You can use a special designed andriod data recovery app to recover deleted text messages from android, this kind of app could recover other data if you need.

SMS is now more and more popular in people's daily life for the reason that it can be sent and received in a shortest possible time. And it is preferred to be stored in mobile phone that people can preview content at any time. However, if your Android cell phone death occasionally and the messages happened to be deleted unintentionally, what should we do?

Fortunately, Android Data Extractor is a good assistant for you. It is a SMS recovery tool to extract the messages on dead Android device.

hen your phone screen is broken or cracked, you may lose your precious data on it.

Recover files android designed for people to retrieve data from broken phone.This friendly software enables you to recover deleted contacts

https://goo.gl/AG8nYY

Can you boot the phone? If it has enough power to turn on, you can connect it to computer and using data recovery software like Gihosoft torecover your text messages from your Android LG phone. If not, it would be a bit troublesome to get them back. If you have restored those data, could you tell me how you made it?

Kyla will be eternally grateful.