The PSP 3000 was released in the U.S. on the 15th of October 2008.

Is the PSP 3000 motherboard Hot-Swappable?

I recently tried to update my psp firmware, though,at the time, I had lost my battery cover. As you would expect, my battery popped out and there we got a full brick!

Anyways, I read on a forum that changing your motherboaard fixes the brick(?), and I was wondering if the PSP's motherboard fixes the problem, and if it does, is it hot-swappable or is there a device key bound with the rest of the system?

Thanks in advance, Chrysostomos

the motherboard is not hot-swappable. you can swap it though for the same one working...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7sWU1bzd...

this could prove cheaper...

i cannot tell you, if it works so please take it as without guarantee..

Thanks man I will try! You really saved me some bucks there! I was just about to order a motherboard! I will try the pandora- magic mem stick way. And if it does't work, np its just like 30 bucks! In the end I can just send it for repair!

Also I think you confused "hot-swapping" with swapping. Hot-swapping means you can remove and replace a component without having to power the system down.

Hi. Pandora battery can't be used to unbrick psp3000.

...No, as the Brite 3000, being "different", will not accept a Pandora Battery, and it just BRICKS IT MORE!!! And that's what you DON'T want.

--Sent from my Raspberry Pi 3 using Chromium 51

Chrysostomos will be eternally grateful.