iPhone 5 flash and front and back camera not working

Hi, I acquired an iPhone 5 that looks like it may have came into contact with very small amount of water like maybe taken into the bathroom while in the shower. It has very little signs that water came into contact other than the water indicator stickers are red and a little corrosion by the battery connector. The phone works great other than the front and back camera not working and of course the flash doesn't work either. I don't see any damage on the logic board near the camera connectors or any other places on the board. I cleaned the connectors with alcohol but that didn't help. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing them to not work?

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

If there is no damage on the connectors it is probably the components that were damaged by the water, replace the flash unit, rear camera and front camera flex and see if new ones work.

We have now very similar iPhone in our service. Back camera and flash isn't working. We replaced camera with flash (in iPhone 5 camera and flash are 1 part). Unfortunately in our case it's probably IC on motherboard.

Score -1

CAB will be eternally grateful.