A personal computer that resides in one location with its core components inside a case separate to third-party peripherals required for operation, such as a mouse, keyboard, and monitor.

How to switch back Win7 Boot Manager to Win8/8.1 Boot Manager style?

I have dual booted my PC...First I've install Windows 10 and then Windows 7. So when I boot my PC, a nice blue Boot Manager was appearing and i have to select an OS. But I had to install easyBCD because the Boot Manager was not showing up and was booting directly in Windows 10. After that, I had my boot manager back again but unfortunately it became black and white.

I want to get the blue one like in windows 8/8.1/10. Help please. How do I revert back to the blue one.

Nevermind. I got the fix.

If anyone having this problem, try this :

Open command promp in win 8/8.1/10

By pressing window key + X then press A. This will automatically run cmd as administrator.

Then write the following command :

"bcdboot C:\Windows"

Press enter. Done.

Reboot to see changes.

Hi. Have you tried to look in system properties? Open the control panel, click the system and security option, click the system icon, and click advanced system settings at the left side of the window select the advanced tab and click the settings button under startup and recovery. There you can make your primary system windows 10 and it should write boot manager.

And also you can try msconfig (WIN+R and type msconfig)

Rohan Lukhoo will be eternally grateful.