Designed to provide professional results in a compact package, the J1 comes in a variety of colors and lens attachments.

My lens is blacking out

The lens is blacking out.

When I turn on my camera the screen blacks out and won't take a picture but will still show the box (it turns red so it doesn't focus). It seems as if the lens thinks it is seeing pure darkness and there is nothing to focus on.

And when I tried to take photo outside, it will work, (outdoor) but if I take pictures inside (indoor, must say no lights at all) it wont work.

Most Helpful Answer

ttps://www.nikonusa.com/en/service-and-support/service-advisories/technical-service-advisory-for-users-of-the-1-nikkor-vr-10-30mm-f-3-5-5-6.html

nikon issued a recall, I just found this yesterday after not using my camera for years

when I turn on my camera it is black. But if I face it to the tv I can see it on the screen?

cherrylougalope will be eternally grateful.