LCD replacement reboots over and over

So I was doing a lcd replacement on iphone 6... standard repair no problems put one of my own lcd's on which is genuine apple and it just gets to apple logo then fades off as if it ran out of battery (black screen with backlight on) then keeps rebooting

does anybody know what's happened?

Does it show a blue or red screen.

[

nope, i solved it by restoring without the screen and then putting it back on after. then had to restore again to get touch ID back. proximity flex issue i believe

During the replacement of the iPhone’s screen, the four screws holding the plate over the screen connectors are replaced. These screws are not all of equal length. If you fail to note which screw goes into which hole and try to insert a long screw in a hole meant for a shorter screw, it can damage the logic board of the device. This will cause an iPhone boot loop and a blue screen. Performing a DFU restore will not resolve this issue, it will result in an error. You can refer to this guide:

How to Fix iPhone 6 Boot Loop after Screen Replacement

Ok

I just replaced my screen and had the endless reboot problem.

Fix

Repair shop where they restore the phone. Took them several try's. they kept getting error 9 but eventually got it. 35 bucks.

I asked them what I might have done wrong during the screen replacement. They said it looked like the power had come back during the process and corrupted the software.

They suggested disconnecting the battery next time.

David F will be eternally grateful.