Replaced WiFi Antenna. Now screen display is showing weird rectangles.

I replaced the wifi antenna, which involved me removing battery, screen, etc, and reconnected it and rebooted my phone. Now my screen had these weird vertical / horizontal lines that form colored rectangles. The color changes depending on the background (white for the Apple logo when restarting, red for my wallpaper). I see no actual background, just these colors. Reconnected all of the connectors many times and made sure all contacts are good, still the same result. HELP!

You've either damaged the connectors (physically or with ESD) or they aren't connected properly. If you're 110% confident they're connected properly, a new screen would probably fix it.

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't 110% sure the connector was down so went and tried again. Fixed it.

Take a hi-res picture of the connectors to see if there is any damage.

Canaan Spranger will be eternally grateful.