How to recover my data from iPhone 6s?

Hi, I accidentally dropped my iPhone 6s onto the ground and now the screen is scattered and unresponsive. There are some important data including contacts that I desperately want to recover on my iPhone. Is there a way to retrieve the data on my iPhone?

Usually , the iPhone data is not easily deleted , timely scan data from iPhone ,or from the backup to recover them ,maybe these data will be back:

https://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/rec...

Hi Cass, you can recover your data on your iPhone. Here are two ways at your disposal:

1.If you have a backup in iTunes or iCloud, you can restore the data from the iTunes/iCloud backup. However, the backup will replace the data on your iPhone and the new data generated since you last sync will be wiped.

2.If you don’t have a backup. You can use Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery. I have tried it after I smashed my iPhone 6 accidentally last month. It helped recover all my data from the smashed iPhone. And It allows you to retrieve data from your device directly or from iTunes backup. They have both Window version and Mac Version.

Thank you Arlene. I don't have a backup. I think I must recover directly from my iPhone. I am using a Mac, so i should download the mac version?

Yes, you're welcomed.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Cass,

Does your phone sync to iTunes when you plug it into your laptop? If it does, then you can do a backup for you to move onto another device potentially.

Cheers, Chris

DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY "RECOVERY SOFTEARE" RECOMMENDED BY ANYONE FROM ANYWHERE. THEY ARE ALL LOWLIFE SCAMMERS.

If the phone has been synced with iTunes, you can sync it again at anytime, since the PC has the backup keybag for the instance of iOS on your phone, so you can load any data. If you have iCloud enabled, the contacts are already synced with iCloud, and your data contents are backed up daily over wifi when you plug in to charge. So you can just buy a new phone and download them back.

If you don't have any of the backups mentioned above, you WILL need to repair your phone to load data from it. Usually this involves replacing the display and if necessary, reballing and replacing the touch ICs.

Any recovery software is worse than useless in this situation.

Try to find them in your backup first.

First check if there is a backup on iTunes, if yes, you can easily recover from iTunes backup files. If no, maybe you can try a iOS Data Rescuer tool. With its help, you can get access to data on a broken screen iPhone 6S and extract data from it.

Cass will be eternally grateful.