Repair guides and support for your Samsung TV.

Black line down the middle of the screen

My Samsung 48 inch TV screen has a black line going down the middle of it.How can I fix it

I have a samsung 50" model #PN50C430 and i have one line vert and one hor i just wonder if you new what was causing this

wadegoulding those are commonly caused by TAB errors. If you take some picture and post those with a separate question we can probably ashow you a bit more

Hi I have a 55" Samsung smart 3d tv. There is a thin black time just down from the centre of screen. It runs from left to right. What is causing this

So I have a 55 in hdr tcl. And I left my PS4 under the tv and I guess the magnets in it left a black lil hole at the bottom of my tv and now there’s a black line showed on it. Is my tv destroyed or is there a solution

i have a 55 inch curved tv. i have a black line going down the middle that colored lines in the black,what is this caused from.

Apple Watch Kits

Screen and battery repairs just got easier.

Apple Watch Kits

jamesfry817 sound slike a TAB error on your LCD. Put some pressure on the tabs on top of the LCD where the line is and see if pressure on that changes the line.It might help if you post an image of what you see with your question. That way we could see what you are dealing with. Use this guide for that. The TABS are the little ribbon cables that go from the LCD controller board into the LCD panel.

How do u fix tab error

@lightbeauty a TAB error is very difficult to fix for a DIY'er. This is where the ribbon cables enter the actually LCD. Those cables are bonded (to the panel. If that bond fails your cable no longer makes contact with the LCD panel. Sometimes some electrical tape or even duct tape may exert enough pressure to close that connection. If that does not work then there is not a lot one can do to fix it. This will of course depend on where it failed, how much has failed etc.

I have the same issue with a black line in the center of my screen

james schoener most likely the same issue.

This seems ro be happening to all curve samsung big screen tvs. Including mine and it is new out of the box. Why isnt this a manufactors recall?

how do i fix

How can i fix the line down the middle of my 75inch samsung smart tv?

Thin black line appeared out of nowhere, why? Goes across bottom of my tv

55” Samsung. Glass screen so I can’t apply pressure. Confused of why, is my tv going out? Or does the line (hopefully) eventually goes away? #Help

jamesfry817 will be eternally grateful.