Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Top left corner or screen replacement darker than rest of screen.

I just replace the screen on my iphone 6 plus last night. Everything went fine, but the top left corner of the screen is darker than the rest of the display. Is this a bad screen? I have tried to unplug and plug back in the connectors, and it still looks the same. I did unplug the battery before I replaced the screen. I just wanted to know if i should contact the person i bought it from and ask for a replacement. Thanks!

Yes, contact them, send them this picture and ask for a new one. This is most definitely a fault with the new screen. Personally, I find screens from eBay etc. very hit and miss. They are cheaply made and often aren't up to standard, but about 70% of the time they're OK.

Yea, I've changed a few screens, a this is the only one I've really had an issue with. Thanks for the reply.

michaelwall82 will be eternally grateful.