I'm locked out forgot my pattern n security question answer

I've had the phone barely 2mths my pattern has been an M for since I got it I was having personal problems so changed it so quick now I don't remember also my back up is a security question what primary school did I attend? I keep answering the school I attended it tells me it's incorrect so last mth I barely had a phone it was an issue on the carriers end course no kind of reimbursement although I contacted via live chat email and called twice was fixed after 2 1/2 wks now my second mth wit this %#*@ phone the carrier can't help I talked to a rep at about 7 said ud receive an email wit instructions if it didn't work call back well your closed now but the biggest issue is I never got the email

Most Helpful Answer

Hey there. you may need to factory reset the device.

as long as your software version is below LOLIPOP, it will not have locked to your Google ID, which means the reset should bypass the code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDmxd2Wv...

PLEASE BE ADVISED!

the factory reset WILL ERASE YOUR DATA.

== bold text ==* italic text# Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)

Score -2

misty sanouvong will be eternally grateful.