No Service After Housing Upgrade

A few days ago I transferred my iPhone parts to a black + gold rear housing, and everything was perfectly fine until today when I took it to work. The majority of the time it says "No Service", and hangs when there is service. However, when I take it upstairs, it works perfectly fine. Everything was also working properly when I was at home. Any idea what I could've done wrong? Prior to this T Mobile was connecting just fine here. There were one or two screws I put in the wrong place (like a 1.5mm screw in a 2.1mm pot), as well as some screws left over. Maybe I scratched a resister off?

The screw posts on the rear case must not be colored, otherwise it won't be conductive and you will lose the antenna structure, especially LB/MB cellular diversity, 2.4G, GPS and NFC.

If the screw posts are colored, clear the paint with a dental drill. Install all the screws and contact washers, they serve as antenna connectors.

Anun Azganun will be eternally grateful.