7" RCA tablet released in 2014, identified by model number RCT6773W22.

My keyboard is disappearing while typing How do I Fix it

My key bOard iS disappearing while tyPing

jmy

\k,eygbosxrdc

\isxhnt

\work,ihngb

\properl.y

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

Go to settings>>application manager>>all and find the keyboard you are using, whether it is the Google stock keyboard or a third party one like SwiftKey etc, clear the data and try again. Failing that, install a third party keyboard and see if the problem persists

Same issue with my S6, it only started after installing the latest update. Have tried resetting the keyboard and rebooting the phone, but no joy .

Since the update, also can't watch videos - especially on FB app - it will play for a few seconds then pause. Have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but problem is still there.

Did you ever manage to fix this having the exact same problem as you i am also on an s6 .. keyboard probs and the video pausing problems also

In do the keyboard up date

i have the same problem my keyboard keeps disappearing . i have tried 3 other third party keyboards and the same thing happens . must be the phone samsung s6 ? but i have seen the same problem on here with other phones and tablets . What is causing the problem ?

i found this on another page..

I had a similar issue but did not have the third party app you mentioned installed. I was able to fix the issue by going into Settings>My Device>Language and input>Samsung keyboard, clicking on the settings icon and "Reset Settings". This reset the personalized keyboard settings (I have not noticed a difference in anything) and the disappearing keyboard issue has not been an issue since!

give me give me keyboard on this phone please provide nice I can't type where is the keyboard

I have the same problem. I tried both switch key and go keyboard apps and still have the problem. Is there another trick?

Mark Bekoff will be eternally grateful.